Tuesday, June 2, 2015



Finals: part 1 

1.what i like about this class is that we had free time and that really helped me a lot to see my favorite soccer players so i really liked that. 

2. what i didn't like about this class was that too many SSS 

3. I have no recommendations for this class is easy and am passing it with a A plus.

4. I really did do my best i will never get lazy i would always be doing my work so i did do my best.

5. yes i am i am reading my 100 plus goals because i wanna make them happen so i read them more then 2 mins everyday. 

6. i am committed all you need to do is to always choose the right because if you choose the right your going to be committed to becoming a ctr person.

7. What i will always remember about this c;ass is the SSS and Mr hay more always giving us the smile thank you Mr hay-more for that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment